My purpose in life is probably the same as it is for any other person, and that is to be the best you can be. Everyone wants to be the best at something. Whenever you find yourself, you find what completes you. What makes humans so great is that we think unimagineably. There are so many things possible in a life. The way to see it as is to fight for what you want for everyday. Each day that passes gets you closer to your desires.
I believe that my purpose in life is to help others. I have always wanted to help others and be known to someone. That if someone ever needs help, they can feel safe with me around. I have always wanted to be a Police Officer and that is still my goal. I am majoring in Criminal Justice and hope to one day be on a Police force that will aid people whenever they need it. Yes there are so many ways to help people, but this is where I found myself, and this is how I am going to help people one day.
That is so cool. Being a police officer in the criminal justice field would benefit a lot of people and help keep justice in the world. That is awesome to know what and how you want to help and that will benefit in so many ways.
ReplyDelete