Sunday, October 17, 2010
Blog Week 8
Preparing for a date is an important thing. Ther are so many things that come into play whenever you go on a date. Things have to be right and especially you have to be on time for the girl if you are a guy and going to pick her up. You want to make sure you are in the shower at a certain time because you are preparing not to have any offensive things on you that might make the other person not like you. You are on a date probably because there is a person that really caught your attention and you want to make things work and get to know a person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree the worst thing of going on a date would be a smelly guy. If I were to go on a date with a guy who didnt smell good that would totally turn me off and I don't think I would want to go on another date with him again.
ReplyDeleteYou are very wise, in my opinion the one thing I hate is when a guy tells me he is going to pick me up at a certain time and doesn't show up until an hour after the time he stated. Showing up on time is a smart thing to do when you are picking up a girl for a date.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you are very clear and that it is very easy to follow. One suggestion would be to detail and explain certain things like "You want to take a shower so you don't have an offensive things that will make her not like you" What kind of offensive things are you refering to?
ReplyDeleteotherwise it is very good.
I love this. It is so true. To me the most important thing about a date is that the guy is on time. If there late and dont have a good excuse it kind of makes them seem unreliable.
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your paper about this in class. It showed a very sensitive and appreciative side of you. The writing was very good and the flow of the paper was excellent. Great job!
ReplyDelete